I am eternally grateful that you heard me on the radio with Ryan Seacrest yesterday! SUCH a landmark day I will remember forever. Thank you, 102.7 KIIS FM, for being the best radio station and the only one I listen to.
That said, happy Friday/3-day-weekend! Here is a super easy recipe that I like to call Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cookie Dough For One. Whip this up as a weekend treat; the 1-serving-size portion is satisfaction… guaranteed. And knock that cookie dough craving out of the park with these gluten-free, vegan ingredients…
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips
- ‘that’s it
(Step-by-step pics are below!)
- Enclose peeled banana in a plastic baggy or wrap.
- Using your hands, knead the banana, aka mush it up, real good.
- Using a nut/seed grinder, grind flax seed until it resembles a flaky flour.
- Slice vanilla bean in half lengthwise, and scoop out the vanilla bean seeds onto the mushed banana.
- Add chocolate chips and ground flax seeds to the mush in the plastic bag, and mush even more so it’s all combined. (I like the word “mush.” Mush.)
- Flatten out the mixture in the bag, and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and baggy, then place the frozen mix on a plate.
- Let sit for 2 minutes, and then using a fork, mush it up some more.
- Scoop it into a little cup, grab a spoon, and either turn on “Mean Girls” or read your next chapter of Fifty Shades as you relish your single-serve delicacy.