Yes, this is happening. And yes, this is gluten-free and vegan and marvellously mouth-watering.
- 1 cup short-grain brown rice
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 cup Daiya mozzarella shreds
- 2 shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Fresh rosemary herb, 2 stems
- Bring water to a boil over the stove.
- Add in rice and rosemary, stir once, and reduce heat to simmer. Cover pot until rice is fluffy and cooked.
- Meanwhile, chop mushrooms, and place them into a shallow bowl.
- Add balsamic vinegar to mushrooms, and allow to soak in and marinate until needed.
- When rice is cooked, add in cheese and almond milk. Lightly stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Finally, add in the balsamic mushrooms.
- Serve warm. OMG, it’s so good.