Have you caught on to the “green drink” trend? For those who are green juice addicts and those who are more hesitant to try a grass-colored drink, I can promise that you will enjoy my Green Dessert Smoothie.
Serves 1, 92 calories/serving
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk; (I like the Whole Foods brand.)
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/2 Medjool date, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- Add 1/2 date plus the 1/2 cup almond milk to your blender. Blend until the Medjhool date is in very tiny pieces.
- Chop your 1/2 banana into 4 pieces, add to mix, and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Lastly, add in your spinach (greens!) and blend until consistent throughout.
This low-calorie Green Dessert Smoothie will satisfy your sweet tooth while also fulfilling the allure of a green drink!