When Mikaila first saw me make this, she proclaimed, “it looks like a garden!” And herein, my famous Garden Salad was born.
- 1 bushel of kale, washed, stemmed, and chopped
- 1 medium-size carrot, grated
- 2 servings of tofu (about 1/2 block of tofu), cubed
- 1 purple cabbage, grated
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup Daiya mozzarella style shreds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
It serves 4-6.
- Toss all ingredients in a large salad bowl using tongs.
- That’s all.
- Get your Garden on, friends! By the way, this holds really well in the refrigerator in case you have leftovers.