These are a must.
Makes 6 mini sandwich bites (75 calories each)
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- Slice your banana into 12 rounds.
- Place 1/3 tablespoon of peanut butter onto 6 of the pieces, gently smooth over with a knife, and form into a sandwich with the remaining banana slices.
- Melt your chocolate, and then use a spoon to drizzle on top of sandwiches.
- Place in the refrigerator for minimum of 30 minutes, so the chocolate hardens. I dare you to eat just one…
- Another option is to freeze these babies for a hot day! nommmm!!!!!!