Hold up now. Spaghetti and meatballs, without the meat, without the gluten, and using only 3 ingredients? WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY HOW!
- 1 package gluten-free quinoa spaghetti or another spaghetti variety of your choice
- 2 Amy’s Bistro Veggie Burger patties, which by the way, are the best veggie burgers ever.
- 2 cups your favorite tomato sauce; I used Rao’s Arrabbiata sauce, sold at Whole Foods.
It serves 4-6.
- Defrost veggie burgers by keeping them in the refrigerator (as opposed to the freezer) for 24 hours.
- When the veggie burgers are defrosted, they soften and are moldable! Cut each defrosted patty into even quarters.
- With your hands, roll each quarter into a small ball. (You will have 8 “veggie balls.”)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place “veggie balls” on a non-stick baking tray, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in boiling water according to package instructions.
- Once al dente, drain in a colander.
- Dip “veggie balls” lightly in tomato sauce, and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Distribute remaining tomato sauce on pasta. Top with “veggie balls.” Serve 🙂