My 2 favourite ingredients (kale and potato) in 1 mouthwatering dish? SIGN ME UP.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 4 bushels of kale, washed, chopped, and stemmed
- 1 avocado, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 purple cabbage, grated
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 squirts of honey mustard
- Bake the potatoes for 50 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a tall cup, stir olive oil, vinegar, and mustard with a fork until uniform consistency.
- Place kale, avocado, cabbage, and dressing in a large bowl. Toss until creamy.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap, and allow kale to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once potatoes are done and soft inside, slice open.
- Fill with 3 spoonfuls of creamy salad, and dig in kale lovers!