Mini Zucchini Pizzas: they are like bagel bites, but better!!! (And clearly healthier)
It makes about 20 mini zucchini pizzas
- 1 large washed Italian zucchini squash, sliced into about 1/2 centimetre thick rounds
- 1/2 cup your favourite gluten-free tomato sauce. I used this one.
- 1/4 cup mozzarella Daiya cheeze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and distribute zucchini slices on a non-stick oven-proof tray.
- Add spoon-full of tomato sauce to each zucchini-round—follow-up with a sprinkle or so of cheese.
- Heat in oven for 10 minutes. Cook under broiler for additional 2 minutes until cheese JUST starts to brown.
- Remove from oven, and serve. Are these fun or what?!