…making your own popsicles, and seeing a picture of Mikaila’s beautiful smile!
- Decide on your favourite fresh-squeezed juices, pressed juices, and nut milk. Think grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, dark chocolate almond milk (yes, they have that http://silkpurealmond.com/products/), etc. The ones I used are below.
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup pressed cucumber apple juice
- Half cup vanilla coconut milk
- optional: 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
These portions serve 3.
- Pour the juice into 3 x 4- to 6- ounce paper cups. (I used coffee espresso shot cups.)
- Optional: add vegan chocolate chips to the nut milk cup.
- Cover each cup with foil, place a small hole in the foil with a knife, and insert wooden sticks into each cup through the hole.
- Freeze for roughly 4 hours, and remove from
A little sweet, a little treat. Healthy living, beautiful living. Namaste.