Well now. Who can resist a chocolate chip cookie? Especially when you know the ingredients can be good for you! Oh boy.
- 1 cup soy-free Earth Balance buttery spread
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups gluten-free multi-purpose flour
- 2 cups coconut shreds
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain apple sauce
- Makes about 16 cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix vanilla, apple sauce, and melted butter.
- Add flour until well blended.
- Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Press dough into roughly 2 inch wide cookies
- Place about 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let cool 5 minutes before eating. Serve with a glass of cold almond milk.
- Freeze leftovers for later.
Let me know whatcha think! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m kinda busy…