Here is the perfectly refreshing cocktail to ring in the new year with antioxidants galore and perhaps a dash of alcohol for those (adults) on the wild side!
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 shots of Tequila. (I prefer Patron.)
It serves 4.
- Allow frozen blueberries to defrost for 5 minutes, and then place in blender. Blend until sorbet-like texture, but stop before it looks like a smoothie/liquid.
- Scoop blueberry sorbet into pretty cocktail glasses and top with fresh berries for decor.
- Optional: Add a shot of tequila to each glass and party it up.
Can you believe it’s almost 2012?! Let me know if you want to share your New Year’s resolutions! One of mine is to take at least 1 Kundalini yoga class each week while continuing to strengthen my power flow practice. Cheers, and happy new year, everyone!