If you know me, you know that potatoes are one of my favourite foods, so Thanksgiving is the perfect excuse to make healthy gluten-free, vegan mashed potatoes that my whole family can enjoy!
- 5 large organic russet potatoes
- 4 cups organic almond milk
- 1 cup melted soy-free vegan butter option
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
It serves 6.
- Peel skin off potatoes
- Boil them in water for 30 minutes until softened
- Drain and mash with a masher
- Blend in almond milk and vegan butter
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
SO GOOD and fluffy. And doesn’t look or taste any different than a gluten-free, vegan version. WIN!! Let me know how your healthy mashed potatoes come out!
Links to products I use: