- 1 spaghetti squash, sliced in half lengthwise and seeded
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 teaspoon minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Bake spaghetti squash face down on a cookie sheet at 450 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Using a fork, scoop out all of the squash into a bowl.
- In a magic bullet or blender, mix all remaining ingredients until sauce forms.
- Pour sauce onto spaghetti, and top additional fresh ground black pepper, sea salt, and any protein of choice.