- 15 large rainbow carrots, washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- optional: 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 ripe avocados
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread your carrots in an even layer on a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and place in oven.
- After 25 minutes, gently toss the carrots, and bake for additional 25 more minutes.
- While carrots are roasting, place cilantro, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, and sea salt in a food processor. Blend until light creamy dressing.
- Chop your avocados into big chunks, and using your hands lightly toss with cilantro pesto.
- Once carrots are browned and crispy, allow to cool for 5 minutes until combining with cilantro avocado mixture.
- THIS IS DIVINE.