- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- (or sub with any of your favorite nuts, totaling 2 cups. Next time I am going to try pecan and macadamia! mmmm. Mouth.Is.Watering.)
- 1 bag dairy free chocolate chips. I used Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels. They are my new obsession!!! And I love them!!!
- A few pinches of sea salt
- Optional add-ins: coconut flakes, raisins, goji berries, cinnamon, vanilla bean
- Melt your chocolate either in a microwave, or as detailed in this post.
- When the chocolate chips are completely melted, mix in your nuts until thoroughly coated.
- Spread mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and use a spatula to press it down pretty flat, so the nuts are essentially 1 layer and it's holding tightly together.
- Sprinkle the top with sea salt, and any additional add-ins that speak to you.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Once the chocolate is dried, cut your cooled barked into pieces, or break it using your hands for an uneven but artsy look like mine ;)