Makes 1 sandwich
- 2 slices gluten free bread of choice
- 1 handful chopped kale, washed and stemmed
- 1 or 2 slices Daiya cheddar, or your preferred cheese
- 3-4 baby cherry tomatoes, sliced thin
- Optional: 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- Turn on a panini maker up to high.
- If you are using the truffle oil, place in a small bowl with the kale and toss it up so the kale is lightly coated.
- On 1 slice of bread, place kale, and top with cheese, then sliced tomatoes. Finish with the 2nd piece of bread.
- Put the sandwich in panini maker for 7-10 minutes, and remove right before the cheese starts to melt over the sides of your bread.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes before slicing in half.
- THEN EAT!!!!