Makes 12 cookies (125 calories each)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (not shreds)
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place roughly 1 tablespoon scoops of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. (This should yield 12 cookies)
- Pat down each cookie with your palm.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes until the edges are lightly brown.
- Remove cookies from oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy with a refreshing summer drink.