- 1 package extra firm tofu, cubed
- 8 oz fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or gluten free low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 cups chopped zucchini (about 5 large zucchinis)
- Place all ingredients except tofu, sesame seeds, and zucchini in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, no chunks.
- Place the sauce plus tofu, sesame seeds, and zucchini in a crockpot.
- Allow to sit and cook for about 3 hours.
- Serving suggestions: serve on top of pad thai noodles, quinoa, rice, or stuffed into a large sweet potato. Use any extra sauce to marinate the rice, other veggies, etc.
Here's to more setting the mood...
Maui. TAKE ME BACK! Aloha. Mahalo.