Granola + Almond Butter. 2 of my favorite foods in 1 recipe. #winning
- 1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey (or agave/maple syrup for those who don't eat honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Combine almond butter and honey in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds until melty. Stir well.
- Mix in the cinnamon and vanilla. Finally, sift in the oats until so the batter is uniformed.
- Spread mixture in 1 thin layer onto prepared baking sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes until crunchy.