You havta trust me on this one when I say these baby bites tastes like cookie dough! Except this "cookie dough" has no eggs, no dairy, no wheat, and is perfectly acceptable to eat right off of the spoon without a morsel of guilt. Have I sold you yet?
Makes 12 cookie dough bites
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup gluten free steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla exract
- Soak your pitted dates in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- While dates are soaking, grind your steel cut oats in a nut/seed grinder until a flour-like consistency is formed.
- In a food processor, pulse dates until sticky paste-like texture.
- Add in your ground steel cut oats plus your vanilla, and continue pulsing until doughy and moldable.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your mixture plus chocolate chips using your hands to fold.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough, and roll into balls.
- Eat. This seriously tastes like cookie dough, it's unreal!!! Even the skeptic of skeptics will admit that these are really good. And with just 4 ingredients, what have you got to lose?
- Feel free to get fancy and add cinnamon, or PB2!