A fiesta in your mouth. And for under 300 calories, it's a fiesta in your skinny jeans as well...
Serves 2, 270 calories/serving
- 4 corn tortillas (I used the Trader Joe's brand, which has 65 calories per tortilla)
- 1/2 cup black beans (cooked)
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup Daiya pepperjack shreds
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Layer 1 tortilla down, and spread black beans on top.
- Then on top of the black beans, lay another tortilla, and top with guacamole.
- On top of the guacamole, layer your 3rd tortilla, and top with cheese.
- Finally, layer your last tortilla on top of the cheese layer, and lightly compress the stack down.
- Place on oven, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove, top with salsa, and serve. Fiesta!