- 1 package gluten free spaghetti, I used Bionaturae
- 1 long chinese eggplant, washed and sliced into rounds
- 15 asparagus, washed and chopped
- 2-1/2 cups strained tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz Daiya Jack Style Wedge cheese
- optional toppings: sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, basil, oregano
- In a giant pot filled with boiling water, cook spaghetti noodles, eggplant, and asparagus for 6-7 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Meanwhile, stir strained tomatoes, crushed garlic, olive oil, and cheese in a pot over medium heat until cheese is completely melted and sauce turns a pinkish color.
- Drain pasta/vegetable mix, and top with your creamy sauce. Lightly toss. Serve immediately.
Boil spaghetti, asapagus, and eggplant.
Drain using a colander.
Top with your creamy tomato sauce.
Success! (in 9 minutes!)