Serves 1 (200 calories)
- 1 small banana, peeled, chopped and frozen in a plastic baggy for at least 24 hours
- 1 Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup or make your own almond butter cup here
- 1 gluten free cone
- Blend your frozen banana in a Magic Bullet or blender until it becomes creamy as I detail in this post.
- Break-up your peanut butter cup into smaller pieces and fold in with your banana "ice cream" using a fork.
- Using an ice-cream scooper, scoop onto your cone and eat! Oh boy this went down quickly.
Toby is intrigued.