- 1 large eggplant
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- Place the eggplant strips in a flat bowl or tray.
- Pour the olive oil, balsamic, and garlic powder on top so that the eggplant is submerged.
- Allow eggplant to sit and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Pour ground flax seed on a plate.
- Taking one eggplant strip out of the mixture at a time, and allowing excess liquid to drip off back into the eggplant bowl, lay the moistened eggplant in the ground flax seed and turn over once so that the eggplant is completely covered on both sides.
- Place each covered strip onto a baking tray.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes. Add your favorite dipping sauce or whatever! I ate with fresh avocado and sun dried tomatoes. NO WORDS. Again... I'll say no more :)