Who out there likes tacos?? Who likes pizza?? Who likes avocado?? (I know all of you are raising your hands by now.) You just might fall in love with this healthy and low calorie Taco Pizza...
- 1 brown rice tortilla
- 2 cups no salt black beans (cooked)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 4 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, washed and sliced
- 1 baby green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash beans with a masher until paste-like. (If you'd like instructions, click here.)
- Thoroughly mix in the chili, garlic, and onion.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking tray, and set tortilla on top of it.
- Spread your bean dip evenly all over the tortilla, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edge for "pizza crust."
- Top with olives, tomatoes, and green bell peppers.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn oven off, remove pizza, and add sliced avocado pieces to finish. Carefully cut into pizza slices with a sharp knife.