How did we not think of this before? The recipe is kind of genius, if I do say so myself. And it's with 3 simple ingredients that you are most likely to already have on hand! Easy. We like that.
Serves 1 (105 calories)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons mild salsa
- 2 tablespoons Daiya cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small baking dish, layer broccoli, then salsa, then cheese.
- Bake on the bottom rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Optional: place under the broiler for final 1 minute to make a crispy cheesy top.
- Enjoy hot! Does it get any more simple than that? :)