I feel likes posts with chocolate do not really require an introduction.
- 1 apple, sliced however you so desire. I made 4 cuts down the center (top to bottom) yielding 8 slices. Yes, I was a math minor.
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, crushed
- Melt chocolate (along with the coconut oil) as specified in my "Reese's" recipe.
- Use popsicle sticks or small skewers to turn each apple slice into a "pop."
- Lay 1 thin layer of coconut and crushed walnuts on tinfoil.
- Dip each apple pop into chocolate and lay on tinfoil.
- Sprinkle remaining coconut and walnuts over the pops.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then enjoy! The beauty of simplicity...
You know this stunning smile by now, yes? I'm so lucky to have 2 sisters.
Let me know what's cookin' this weekend!