It's been a while folks, and I apologize for the delay! When I'm too busy to blog, life is really getting exciting. What have you been up to? Hopefully lots of deliciousness... but if not, no need to fret. You can easily whip together this gluten free vegan protein packed Rockin' Cheezy Kale salad!
- 2 bushy-bushels of raw kale, washed and stemmed
- 3/4 cup Daiya mozzarella shreds
- 4 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 block super firm tofu, drained and cubed
- Cook your kale in boiling water until wilted; (roughly 8 minutes over medium-high heat, covered)
- Drain water from kale.
- Combine steamed kale with balsamic vinegar over the stove. Sauté over high heat for 3 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add in Daiya plus the cubed tofu. Cover pot, and stir occasionally for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately!
Talk soon. Rock on.