Yup. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you feel so inclined.
And now, for today's post: Kale With Love's Mango Salsa Cucumber Bites, which you can also find featured on The Chalkboard! http://thechalkboardmag.com/mango-salsa-cucumber-bites
- 1 long hothouse cucumber
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- Fresh cilantro to taste
- Juice from 2 limes
- Cut cucumber into about 1 inch thick pieces.
- Using a teaspoon spoon, scoop out one side of the seedy part of each cucumber piece so you create a bowl-like shape.
- Toss remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Feel free to add the scooped out cucumber pieces as well! This makes your Mango Salsa.
- Fill each cucumber-bowl with salsa and serve cold.
Hey I just met you... and this is yummy! :)