Makes 4 Hawt Dawgs
- 4 gluten free hot dog buns
- 4 Amy's Bistro Veggie Burger patties
- Additional toppings (optional): steamed kale, cherry tomatoes, mustard, Annie's ketchup
- Defrost your veggie patties by keeping them in the fridge for 24 hours so they become moldable. (Similar idea to my Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe!)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Mold each veggie patty into a long hot-dog shape. Feel free to use parchment paper for easy rolling.
- Place each on a non-stick baking tray and cook in oven for 30 minutes.
- Toast the buns for about a minute, or until desired texture.
- Stuff your dawg with some sauteed kale, baby cherry tomatoes, and you can even go wild with mustard and ketchup!
Happy 4th of July everyone!