young love + summer + homemade Creamsicles = this post
My sister Mikaila & her boyfriend Harrison (sometimes also known as Sherman) enjoying Kale With Love Creamsicles!
Makes 6 Creamsicle Pops
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk. I used Pressed Juicery's creamy Almond Milk and, oh man... Definitely worth picking some up or having it shipped to you!
- 1-1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- Pour 1/2 cup almond milk and 1-1/2 cup orange juice into a measuring cup, so you have 2 cups total mixture.
- Evenly distribute mixture into your popsicle mold, and proceed as directed on ice pop maker's instructions. I found this rocket shaped ice pop maker at Whole Foods! Amazon carries a great selection as well.
- Freeze for 24 hours. Then sluuuurrrp away with your loved ones on a hot day :)
Anyone notice my Amy's frozen rice crust pizza!? mmm!