- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 3 tbs. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. raw coconut crystals
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1-1/2 cup almond milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix both the flours, chia seeds, and coconut crystals so evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir the vanilla extract, pineapple juice, coconut oil, and almond milk until consistent.
- Add the liquid mix to the dry mix and vigorously stir until batter-like texture.
- Plug in your waffle maker, and grease it well! I used vegan Earth Balance Soy Free Buttery Spread.
- Pour in batter according to waffle maker's instructions.
- Tropical Waffles. Boom. Serve with honey and/or maple syrup.