- 2 sheets Nori for DIY sushi making
- 4 tablespoons Sabra Luscious Lemon Hummus
- 2-4 asparagus spears; (I ended up roasting a bunch of asparagus with sesame seeds and onions in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Great flavor!)
- Place 2 tablespoons of hummus on each sheet of Nori according to package instructions.
- Lay 1-2 asparagus spears on each sheet as well, and roll along the spear.
- Carefully cut the rolled sheets into sushi-like pieces.
- Optional: serve alongside the sesame roasted asparagus and sweet onions.
Light with an asian infused flare, I think you, my readers, will very much enjoy this innovative combo. Let me know! :)