Makes 12 pops
- 12 blueberries
- 12 mini marshmallows. (These ones that I used are gluten free, vegan, and scrumptious!)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips. (If you follow my blog, you probably know that these vegan ones from Enjoy Life Foods are my favorite.)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free graham-cracker style crumbs. Also, feel free to take some graham crackers, place them in a closed ziplock, and start pounding away to make your own crumbs!
- 12 small (or large!) skewers or sticks with a pointed end. You can even try wooden chop sticks!
- Stick marshmallows onto pointed edge of stick, saving about a centimeter for the blueberry on top.
- Melt the chocolate chips as described in my "Reese's" Almond Butter Cups recipe.
- Gently stick 1 marshmallow-stick at a time into the chocolate, covering as much or as little as you like with chocolate.
- Place each blueberry on top of each of the chocolate covered marshmallows using the pointy end of your stick.
- Lay each pop on a plate. While chocolate is still warm and liquid-y, sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour, or place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
These are actually too much fun! Who knew about all these gluten free vegan s'more ingredients?! Amazing, right?
This recipe is approved by Dana Kofsky, Nutrition Stylist http://www.nutritionstyles.com/