You have to. You simply have to.
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or safflower oil or coconut oil
- 1lb bag frozen artichoke hearts. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods have great options for this! (1 14. oz can of artichoke hearts, drained, will work as well.)
- 1lb bag of frozen spinach. Again, Trader Joe's and Whole Foods have great organic options for this.
- 1 cup Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced width-wise
- For the chips: bake sweet potato slices on a baking sheet in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat with your oil. Allow the garlic to turn light brown; (a little over 1 minute)
- Add in the artichoke hearts and allow to cook for about 6 minutes until defrosted. (If you are using canned artichoke hearts, cook for about 2 minutes.) Meanwhile, continue stirring frequently.
- Add in the frozen spinach and mix well until the spinach is completely defrosted.
- Add in the Daiya cheese and combine well until melted.
- Add entire mixture to a food processor and mix until desired texture. Note: depending on the size of your food processor, you may need do parts at a time.
- Place dip and chips on a serving tray and serve warm. I know you will love!