Dear Kale With Love Readers,
Gluten Free Vegan Macaroni and Cheese Grilled Cheese.
Makes 1-2 servings
- 2 slices gluten free bread. I like Food For Life Millet, it's vegan too.
- 1 frozen Amy's gluten free/dairy free Mac and Cheese
- Defrost the frozen mac and cheese in the refrigerator for about 3 hours until it is soft enough to cut in half, but still frozen enough to stick together. Cut widthwise into 2 equal pieces, as the picture below shows.
- Take 1 of the mac and cheese halves, place in between 2 slices of bread, wrap in foil, and place in a panini maker for 9-10 minutes until you can smell perfection.
- That's it. OHMYGOSHTHISISSOGOOD.
You can also find this recipe on The Chalkboard Mag at the bottom of my article for 15 Must-Haves in a Gluten Free Kitchen!