- 2 avocados, peeled and cored
- 8 small tomatoes
- Around 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Chop tomatoes in half, then cut each halve in half; (i.e. quarter the tomatoes.)
- Place tomatoes in a large deep bowl.
- Chop avocado, and add to the bowl.
- Chop the basil leaves into bite size pieces and add to bowl.
- Add balsamic and mustard to bowl, and mix all ingredients thoroughly using 2 spoons to toss.
- Transfer your salad to serving dish, and enjoy the beauty of health.