Who out there likes tacos?? Who likes pizza?? Who likes avocado?? (I know all of you are raising your hands by now.) You just might fall in love with this healthy and low calorie Taco Pizza. Especially because you can eat the WHOLE THING for 305 calories.
Serves 1 (305 calories)
- 1 gluten free brown rice tortilla
- 1/4 cup low sodium organic refried black beans. I used Amy's.
- 2 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking tray, and set tortilla on top of it.
- Using a knife, spread your refried beans evenly all over the tortilla, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edge for "pizza crust."
- Top with olives, tomatoes, and green bell peppers.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn oven off and add sliced avocado pieces to finish. Carefully cut into pizza slices with a sharp knife.