These are too cute, I can't believe I haven't shared this recipe with you yet, as it's a staple. You will LOVE!
- 1 washed apple, (I like Pink Lady, but what is your favorite?)
- 4 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 1/3 cup washed blueberries
- Slice apple from the stem to the base into thin 1 centimeter thick pieces. (Depending on the size of the apple, you will yield around 8 slices.)
- Distribute 1/2 tablespoon almond butter on the top side of each slice.
- Place around 2-3 blueberries on each top, and then form into sandwiches! Thus, each sandwich will have a total of 2 slices of apple, 1 tablespoon of almond butter, and around 4-6 blueberries.
You can customize with different berries, (i.e. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), and a nut-butter of your choice, whether it be peanut, cashew, or walnut! Do you have a preference?