- 1 brown rice gluten free english muffin, halved down the middle
- 2 tablespoons lemon hummus
- 4 round thin cucumber slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 olives of your favorite variety
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Makes 2 toasts.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place english muffin halves in the oven to toast for 10 minutes, or until desired crispy-ness.
- Meanwhile, slice bell pepper in halve, then remove the seeds, core, and stem
- Distribute pepper halves on a non stick tray, and place under broiler for 10 minutes, flipping halveway through.
- Take your olives, remove pits, and mash them up with a fork until a chunky spread forms.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus on 1 piece of toast, top with 2 cucumber slices, 1 bell pepper halve, and your olive spread. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Repeate with remaining ingredients.
Is this something you would try? I'd love to hear!