- 3 avocados, pitted and chopped
- 5 tomatoes, washed and cut into fourths
- 1 head purple cauliflower, washed and chopped (note: purple cauliflower is a specialty item, and I found mine at Whole Foods; you can definitely substitute with white cauliflower.)
- 15 or so Brussels sprouts, washed and halved
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, (this one is pricey but actually heavenly.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place halved Brussels sprouts in oven dish. Distribute olive oil, and roast for 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
- Add in chopped cauliflower, toss, and roast for additional 15 minutes.
- Turn heat up to 400. Add in chopped tomatoes, and continue roasting for 5 minutes. (note: every oven varies slightly. Keep an eye on yours.)
- Turn oven off, and refrigerate the roasted vegetables for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, toss with lettuce and avocado in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.