Makes about 6 pieces
- 1 banana, peeled
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate as specified in my "Reese's" recipe
- Meanwhile, slice banana into about 12 pieces.
- Place roughly 1/2 tablespoon on 6 of the pieces, and form into sandwiches with the others.
- When chocolate is melted, use a spoon to drizzle on top of sandwiches. Don't worry about pretty... chocolate always looks pretty :)
- Place in the refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes. I dare you to eat just one...