- 1 cup gluten free oats; I used Old Fashioned style oats, which adds texture and some vibrancy.
- 2 cups almond milk or hemp milk
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt; I prefer dairy free almond based with vanilla flavor, and coconut yogurt works too!
- 1 cup washed blueberries
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla
Makes 12 muffins.
- Boil oats in milk according to oatmeal package instructions.
- Once cooked and fluffy, remove from heat and gently stir in blueberries, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour oatmeal batter into non-stick muffin tray.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Place under broiler for additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cool for 15 minutes before serving. Perfection.
If you are board of your breakfast options, I dare you to try this! It's kind of unreal.