- 3 washed tomatoes, quartered then halved
- 2 ripened avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, sliced in half longwise, then chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- optional: juice of 1 lemon
- Place chopped tomatoes, avocados, cucumber in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and lemon juice, then lightly mix with tongs.
- Add fresh ground black pepper on top, and serve. Let me know if you are going to try it! It's super easy, and OH SO HEALTHY!