- 1 package gourmet vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1 package gluten free chocolate vanilla cookie sandwiches (KinniKinnick KinniToos)
- 1/2 package vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Foods)
- Place "Oreos" in a sealed Ziploac bag. Smash until the cookies are finely crumbled. Set aside 1/2 cup of crumbs for later.
- Thoroughly mix cookie crumbs with cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into balls, about 1-inch across, and place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate in saucepan over the stove on low heat, stirring frequently. Once completely melted, remove from heat.
- Coat the balls with chocolate, and return to lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbs you had set aside on top of the wet truffles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum. They are then ready to eat! Freeze any leftover, which there probably won't be. Have you tried Oreo truffles before? Are you going to give the gluten free vegan version a try this weekend??