Makes 1 grilled cheese sandwich
- 2 slices gluten free bread (I used millet bread)
- 1/4 cup Daiya mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper hummus, (I used the Whole Foods version)
- Turn panini-maker on to high heat. (I received this one as a gift, and I love it!)
- On one piece of bread, sprinkle Daiya cheese, and top with avocado.
- Spread red pepper hummus on the other slice.
- Carefully place the hummus-ed bread face down onto your avocado/mozzarella.
- Place sandwich in panini-maker for 5 minutes, you will hear the cheese sizzling.
- Serve immediately. Perfection.