- 1 pound French fingerling potatoes, washed and cut into fourths
- 2 mini romaine heads, washed and chopped
- 2 avocados, halved, cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 tablespoons fresh spearmint leaves, diced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Fill a deep pot with distilled water, and bring to a boil over the stove.
- Add in the pre-cut potatoes, and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes until potatoes are softened. Once done, drain potatoes in a colander.
- In the meantime, squeeze the juice of each lemon halve into a small bowl. Combine with white wine vinegar, spearmint leaves, and black pepper. Stir vigorously to create dressing.
- Place chopped romaine, avocado, and potatoes in a deep salad bowl. Top with dressing.
- Finish by grating the lemon skin and sprinkle with lemon zest.