Why yes please, I would in fact like some pasta with avocado basil sauce. Thank you for asking!
- 4 servings gluten free quinoa spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 cups washed broccoli florets
- Fresh ground black pepper and lemon zest (from your lemon!) to taste
- Boil spaghetti in water according to package instructions. Add in broccoli.
- While the spaghetti and broccoli are cooking, place avocados, basil leaves, juice from your lemon, and garlic in food processor. Process until rich and smooth.
- Drain spaghetti and broccoli in a colander. Place in a serving dish, and toss with green sauce. Top with black pepper and lemon zest.