- 8 pieces gluten free millet bread
- 1/2 cup gluten free multipurpose flour
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Safflower oil as needed for "toasting"
- Sliced strawberries, dark maple syrup, and soy free natural buttery spread to taste
- Place bread in oven at 400 for 10 minutes so it hardens.
- In a shallow bowl or dish, combine flour and cinnamon. Whisk in apple sauce and almond milk until smooth.
- Preheat a non-stick pan greased with safflower oil to high heat on the stove.
- Dip 1 slice of bread into the mixture and coat with a thin layer.
- Place into the pan and "toast" for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Repeat with remaining slices.
- Serve immediately, topped with strawberries, maple syrup, and vegan butter.
Love you all, gotta go, that 2nd piece of golden crispy French toast is calling my name. BYE! XOXO!