- 2 cups broccoli florets, (I used frozen)
- 2 cups cooked black eyed peas, (I used frozen for these, too)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups almond milk or help milk
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cilantro to garnish
- Boil broccoli and black eyed peas in milk until broccoli is soft.
- Add in garlic and onion. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add in extra virgin olive oil. Garnish with black pepper and cilantro. SOOOOO rich and fulfilling ;)